SOLVED

What is keyword in Planner?

Steel Contributor

I see I can filter by Keyword in planner. But what is a keyword here? I can not find any place on the task card that mention keywords. 

Best Regards

- Geir

5 Replies
best response confirmed by Geir Hogstad (Steel Contributor)
Solution
The keyword filter allows you to filter by task title (or name) so you can type a word that is part of the Task name and you will get all the tasks including that word

@Juan Carlos González Martín 

It certainly is, thank you Juan.

Best Regards

- Geir

@Geir Hogstad

Hi, is there any possibility to set keyword parameter as filter directly in the html-link to open in a browser e. g. all tasks containing a certain ID-Number at the beginning of the 'title'?

Best regards,

Holger 

Hi!
AFAIK no..

Planner is rather limited regarding these things!

Create a request on user voice:

https://planner.uservoice.com/

Adam

I wish there was. Currently my planner titles are more like frankentitles, in an attempt to deal with Planner's lack of function (it's ugly). My title goes as such
idNumber,  marketCode fileNumber, adjustmentAmount, accountNumber, managerName

These are all identifiers that I need to be able to search by, but the title is the only field that is searchable. I really cannot believe that they didn't have an ID number field right from launch.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Geir Hogstad (Steel Contributor)
Solution
The keyword filter allows you to filter by task title (or name) so you can type a word that is part of the Task name and you will get all the tasks including that word

View solution in original post