SOLVED

Push notification when someone assigns me a task?

Deleted
Not applicable

Hi,

Is it possible to get push notifications in iPhone when someone assigns me a task? Or some kind of notification in the web app when you open that app?

It seems possible to get some notifications by e-mail or by using Flow, but that does not seem like a good solution.

2 Replies
best response
Solution

Push notifications in the app are on the roadmap. The Planner Year in Review blog post from June said that push notifications would be coming in a few months, so hopefully that means very soon now.

Email notifications are now "in development" in UserVoice (though it was started back in April '16). Haven't seen any ETA on when this will be complete, though.

Thank you for the link to the blog post and a great answer! Now I am also hoping the push notifications are coming soon.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution

Push notifications in the app are on the roadmap. The Planner Year in Review blog post from June said that push notifications would be coming in a few months, so hopefully that means very soon now.

Email notifications are now "in development" in UserVoice (though it was started back in April '16). Haven't seen any ETA on when this will be complete, though.

View solution in original post