Problems with Planner

Copper Contributor
Good morning,

I've been having issues with Planner, within Teams.

Here they are below:

1) After commenting on an activity contained in a Planner container, the email of the comment is notified to ONLY two users out of four total present in the team (see img);

2) Under "Actions" in Teams, nothing is notified when team users add a comment to the above activity.

Can you suggest me some solution to the two problems?

Thank you

notifiche via mail.png
membri team test.png
3 Replies
Hi MP_93, I suspect only those 2 out of the 4 members are following the Group Inbox, which is what holds the comments for Planner. I know it can get confusing with all the different types of notifications and reminders, as well as the activity feed in Teams showing some. Users who have already commented in the thread will also see these in their own inbox. See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/manage-planner-notifications-f6a32f83-058d-4f39-988d-8a2e... and if this doesn't appear to describe the behavior you are seeing then get your tenant administrator to open a support case.
Best regards,
Brian

Hi, @Brian-Smith 

How can I configure the mailbox of the groups present in Microsoft Teams in Outlook? Currently I can only view them via Outlook on the web. From Microsoft Planner, I click on group settings in Outlook and I can view group messages from the web. If you need further clarification, let me know. Attached you will find some screenshots

group settings in Outlook.pngTCM Sicma in Outlook for web.pngTCM Sicma.png

You'd best open a support ticket - and you need Groups support not Planner. It is included in your subscription cost and our support systems handle privacy issues better than messages in TechCommunity.