Planner Update 5/6/20 - calendar view broken Please fix!

Brass Contributor

Please fix this asap. My business is getting frustrated with Planner instability during work hours.

7 Replies

Yes, this has impacted my company as well.  Something change mid-day today and now calendar view is completely corrupted.

I'm not seeing any problem with the calendar view in Planner....can you share a screenshot?

@Juan Carlos González Martín We have multiple tasks across the entire month but it's all missing except for one or 2 task which are duplicated multiple times.  In this screenshot you'll see one task at the bottom being shown 5 times.  The boards tab has all tasks listed fine, this is just a month view.  If you go to a weekly view you see one task duplicated 10 times

ehardy74_0-1588798539604.png

Notice that this week in empty in the month view (which is wrong), but completely duplicated spam in the week view

ehardy74_1-1588798641841.png

I'm experiencing the same issue. There was a message today stating Planner has been updated. Refresh for the new version. After refreshing my browser schedule view no longer displayed properly within multiple boards. Some tasks show 5 times other don't show at all.

This is happening to us today as well.

Note, this is with no filters set. If you apply a filter, some items do show up.

The Schedule view appears to be working again.  Looks like something was updated to address the issue.