08-13-2016 02:27 AM - edited 08-13-2016 07:37 AM
08-14-2016 10:25 PM
08-14-2016 10:25 PMSolution
If you do not see it creat a service request. But be sure you are in one of the subscriptions mentioned here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Microsoft-Planner-for-admins-9652e4c7-48e3-4dad-9e71-0c783e...
10-09-2016 03:41 PM
The Planner's internal name is tasks. (Just like O365 Group is internally known as UnifiedGroup, Tasks might make people confused with Outlook's Tasks so they changed the marketing name to "Planner" I guess.
If you can go to https://tasks.office.com/ with your O365 account, that means you have it but you just cannot see it on your Tile Menu (or hamberger menu).
The simple workaround until Microsoft address it is to
1. Go to Admin Center
2. Click on "Go to the old admin center" link on the top right corner
3. Go to "Company Profile" - "Custom tiles"
4. Click Add (+) button
5. Enter the following details and submit:
- Tile Name: Planner
- URL: https://tasks.office.com/
- Description: Microsoft Planner
- Image URL : Google "Microsoft Planner Icon" and get a good quality JPG image
6. Fully logout and re-login (You may need to wait for 5-10 mins)
7. Check the Tile menu and make sure "Custom" Planner Tile is added
If you cannot access https://tasks.office.com/, the reason could be:
- Your subscription may not be elegible
- It make take longer for your region
- Actual problem
I hope that it helps... :)
by Cheryl Robbins on July 09, 2020
by LYD7015 on June 17, 2020
by PlannerTeam on June 25, 2020
by PlannerTeam on May 27, 2020
by PlannerTeam on March 31, 2020