SOLVED

Planner is showing alot of tasks in red and others in grey even when completed

Brass Contributor

Planner is showing alot of tasks in red and others in grey even when completed. I can't get any task to show green when complete.  I have tried signing in and out with no luck. Is there an internal issue/bug?

can anyone please help?

Johannde_0-1637381743323.png

28 Replies
+1 for this issue within my organisation

@Johannde 
Hi all. Any news guys ?
In our company we have same issue. It appeared ~2 weeks ago. 

Thanks.

best response confirmed by Johannde (Brass Contributor)
Solution
According to my IT department at uni, the 365 support have said it's an update in the design of the system which they are trialling - although it seems to be really poorly designed, to only have a tick displayed when completed with no colour change. It also seems like the issues discussed here are more buggy in nature because surely this hasn't been changed on purpose?

Same here, it is a piece of crap at this moment :facepalm:

I hope they will fix it soon...

crap.png

crap1.png

Hi Everybody.

I've raised a feedback ticket on the planner feedback forum.

If you don't like this change and wish to add your voice to my feedback, please use this link to upvote and comment:

https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/d53d32a9-5f4e-ec11-a819-000d3a7c684e 

@Johannde  Hi I was wondering if this problem has been resolved for anyone yet. My organization is debating if we should switch to a different task manager. 

Hello, it is back. The color scheme of tasks are okay.

@josefeisnercz Hi! I am seeing the green (when a task is marked completed) and the greys. I tried color coding them in other colors, but those are not showing up?