New UI changes rolling out in Planner

Bronze Contributor

Hi All,

Today Microsoft has started rolling out its refreshed UI in Planner which makes the use of Planner awesome! Below are the screenshots which explains the changes. Actions from Plans card viewActions from Plans card viewPlanner hubPlanner hubNew plan creationNew plan creationAttachmentsAttachmentsPlanner5.png

42 Replies
Yes, but difficult to believe: Use Win 10 with Edge! I asked the Microsoft support "are you kidding me?" Sad but true....

@Klaus Schmid wrote:
Yes, but difficult to believe: Use Win 10 with Edge! I asked the Microsoft support "are you kidding me?" Sad but true....

I work for what I believe is one of MS largest corporate customers (over 100,00 O365 licenses) many of us are still, on Windows 7 - If the Microsoft support person who gave you this response wants to contact me to discuss and assist, I am more than happy to do so - But if that is MS's "official" response, this needs escalating quickly

I thought I was striking the same "cant scroll vertically" issue as others, but for Chrome on W10. Eventually by luck I moved my mouse slowly across the right spot on the page and the vertical scroll bar appeared! Its hidden unless you hover over it, just to the right of each vertical column of tasks.