Managing Planner tasks directly from Outlook

Iron Contributor

iPlanner Business CollectioniPlanner Business Collection

Thank you for all the input you have been given. It is very helpfull. I am very excited to announce a major release update of the Outlook Add-in for Office 365 Planner. You will be able to do even more directly for Outlook.  For more information

iPlanner Pro FeaturesiPlanner Pro Features

But this is not the END, we want to be able to do more. The question is, what else will enhance the usage of the Office 365 Planner?

5 Replies
to make Planner more useful - would be nice to see the an App for the group / team site that showed the tasks - to integrated with the auto-created site
There is a webpart you can add to group and team site. you can contact me for more information

Thanks - thought I saw it on the roadmap after I had left the message online here -

but also could  not find where to insert the webpart in the Group Site that was created by Office 365 when I created the Plan.

smcclain@rapfoundation.org

Hi,

where can I find the webpart and how do I install it?

Cheers,

Andi

Hi Andi

If you mean the planner webpart for SharePoint. It should be on the way. But I have a Planner webpart for SharePoint, using the ew SharePoint framework. Please send me an email aek@iglobe.dk and I will send you the webpart file