iPlanner Pro Outlook Add-in just a single screenshot

Iron Contributor

I am preparing an updated video of the iPlanner Pro Outlook Add-in for the Planner. I am very excited about the resent update that I have to share a screenshot.  As you can see you now have the same functionality as the online Planner directly from Outlook. Plus more...

• Create a task based on an email
  • Upload an attachment from an e-mail to a task
  • Save to the Group calendar

iPlanner Pro in edit modeiPlanner Pro in edit mode

3 Replies
Looks to be a very useful tool!

Trying out the 30 days trial right now. Looks good.

I find it frustrating though, that the iPlanner column/window disappears every time I click on an e-mail in my e-mail list. Problems with my Outlook or is it supposed to behave like that? Maybe a setting I missed? Anyone know why? 

Hi Magnus

It is a requirement that all Microsoft Office Add-ins must have an interaction with the selected mail. That is why the windows close when you select another mail.

HOWEVER, so many has complained about this that microsoft has decided to anable to to PIN the Add-in. We have implemented that in the latst release that is currently in the Store and waiting to be updated. If you want you are welcome to contact me at I can send you the latest version that includes the PIN function.

Note: Pinnable taskpanes are currently only supported by Outlook 2016 for Windows (build 7628.1000 or later).