Apps4.Pro Tasks - a central hub to manage all your tasks in different task management systems.

Bronze Contributor

View 'My Tasks' from SharePoint and PlannerView 'My Tasks' from SharePoint and Planner

What is Apps4.Pro Tasks?

Apps4.Pro Tasks is a simple add-in which acts as a central hub to manage all your tasks in different task management systems (SharePoint, Planner, Project, Outlook, Trello). You don’t have to worry about the system which manages the Plan/project in which you are working on. It will simply show you the respective user interface according to the context. You can access this add-in via Web, OWA and Outlook clients in Windows and Mac.

What it will do?

You can perform the following actions from Apps4.Pro Tasks irrespective of the system the task lives in.

Summarize all 'My Tasks' from different systems

Create / Update / Delete / Assign tasks

Convert e-mail to task

Convert/Move tasks between different systems

Link email to task

See tasks in Calendar view, Time line view and Gantt chart view

How it works?

Its fetches all tasks irrespective of system on which it was and lists it for simpler and effective management. You can able to Update or assign tasks to users from here and it will be synced back to the respective system from where it was fetched.

What to expect for now?

Currently we are working on bringing you the tasks from Microsoft Planner and SharePoint. After this release we will start working on Outlook and Trello.

Features scheduled for this release

• View all 'My Tasks' from Planner and SharePoint
  • Create / Manage / Assign SharePoint and Planner tasks
  • Convert email to SharePoint / Planner task
  • Convert SharePoint task to Planner task and vice versa

We are happy today to announce that we have scheduled to release Apps4.Pro Tasks in 3 weeks' time.

Lists all Planner Plans / SharePoint tasks listLists all Planner Plans / SharePoint tasks listEdit Planner taskEdit Planner task

6 Replies
Is this a different product than apps4.pro planner?
If so, any information on pricing?
Yes, this is different product than apps4 pro planner. Pricing is not yet decided.
Hi Juan, Even Though both products have same set of features it addresses different audience.

Apps4.Pro Planner - is a desktop tool (Outlook vsto addin) which works on your Outlook desktop client and syncs Planner tasks with Outlook tasks. This add-in targets end users who prefers to use this addin within their Outlook.

Apps4.Pro Tasks - is a web service which can be accessed from Web, OWA, Outlook client(Mac & Windows). This add-in brings you the tasks from Planner, SharePoint, Outlook, Project and Trello to a central hub which allows you to manage tasks easily irrespective of systems. This add-in targets admins who prefers to deploy it for their tenants.