Add Additional List To Go Along With "Recent Plans" & "Favorites"

Copper Contributor

Hello,

First time post.  We recently acquired O365 and have started to use MS Planner.  We really like it and it has already become well used.  However, I would like to know if there is a way to add an additional list to go along with the "Recent Plans" and "Favorites" list within the menu on the left-hand side of the main screen.

Regards,

Josh

3 Replies
Unfortunately the answer is no

Thanks for commenting

Currently you get Favorites and Recent Plans but my thought was if I could add lists to the menu bar on the left I could create a new list for say my multiple large projects which have multiple plans because several of the efforts which make up the overall project are projects themselves.  These projects then utilize the multiple layers of the "Plan" to track all the piece parts.  The multiple plans also provides me with the ability to grant access to specific information contained in one plan but not the other.  In my mind it offers me an additional layer of separation to help with the overall organization.  Ideally, it would allow you to build a file tree so you could organize everything (only see what you need to see).  My last thought on this is that if you are selected on a specific list/file the bottom should show only the plans you have added to list/file. 

Sorry for the lengthy response.

Regards,

Josh