To-Do Integration

Occasional Contributor

I was really excited to see the integration with Planner/Flagged Emails into To-Do.  However, when I login to To-Do on the Web, I don't see the "Planner Connection" option.  I see the connection option on the mobile app, but still none of my assigned tasks are actually being pulled into To-Do, it is still blank.  What am I missing?  This would really complete my circle of task management.

8 Replies

@DaveWatenpool Oh no! That doesn't sound right. So you're not seeing the Planner option within your settings menu in the web?

@Joanna Parkhurst 

Correct, I don't see it.  I see the Flagged Email connection option, but not the planner connection option.

@DaveWatenpool Oh weird - and you're able to see this in your mobile app? Probably an obvious question but just checking - are you using your enterprise account that you access Planner with?

@Joanna Parkhurst 

Thank for the response.  Yes, I am using the same account everywhere.  I see the option in the mobile app, don't see it on the web, but the outcome is the same.  I don't see my Planner tasks in To-Do.  

@Joanna Parkhurst

Thank for the response.  Yes, I am using the same account everywhere.  I see the option in the mobile app, don't see it on the web, but the outcome is the same.  I don't see my Planner tasks in To-Do.  

@DaveWatenpool Weird! Ok - I'll start a conversation with our team to see if we have any known issues here. 

Hey @DaveWatenpool ! I'm going to send you a private message with some more questions/details here.