SOLVED

Have the additional Azure incentives for Azure Expert MSP been deprecated?

Brass Contributor

Have the additional Azure incentives for Azure Expert MSP been deprecated?

Afaik, earning the Azure Expert MSP specialization also gave you the possibility to earn additional incentives, more than with designations/specializations.

I can no longer find any documentation on that in the Benefits Guide or the Incentives guide on aka.ms/partnerincentives

Marcel_Altena_0-1698059441650.png

7 Replies

Hello @Marcel_Altena 

LicensingConcierge_0-1698245548706.png

Feel free to use the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program benefits guide (aka Microsoft Commerce Incentives Policy Guide) as additional incentives are mentioned under Azure Incentives.  Also, Azure Migrate & Modernize is also a program that allows AE MSP in some of their engagements.

The MCI Azure Enterprise and Online Purchase incentive is our highest paying incentives associated to AE MSP and that is actually still active until January 1st.  Starting in January 2024, we will no longer offer Azure consumption revenue-based incentives via MCI Azure Enterprise and Online purchase.   

Our targeted, results-based approach, leveraging offerings like Azure Migrate and Modernize (AMM), Azure Innovate, and Workload Acquisition and Nurture (WAN), helps partners maximize customer value and drive results during each phase of the Microsoft Customer Engagement Methodology (MCEM) sales journey. 

If this reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, please let me know if you need further assistance on this topic.

Regards,

Microsoft CSP Licensing Concierge

best response confirmed by Marcel_Altena (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Marcel_Altena Seen the same thing, always Expert MSP OR Specialization. 

MartijnElfers_0-1698316446872.png

Seems that there're no incentive benefits for Expert MSPs. 

Hello @MartijnElfers 

Pgs. 18-23 of the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program Benefits Guide provide information about Expert MSP. 

If this reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, please let me know if you need further assistance on this topic.

Regards,

@LicensingConcierge1 

"Pgs. 18-23 of the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program Benefits Guide provide information about Expert MSP. "

yes we know that :lol: :lol:

@Marcel_Altena 

The original question asked if additional Azure incentives were deprecated, and I provided the name of the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program benefits guide that includes additional Azure incentives.

Your reply pointed out that I did not mention Azure Expert, so I provided the page numbers of the aforementioned guide to show that Azure Expert MSP incentive is also included. 

Since you've replied that you're already aware, may I ask if I did not answer your question?

Standing by and thank you for posting to the community. 

Regards,

Martijn has answered my question. Currently there are no (more) incentives for AEMSP than the regular program.

In my memory, there used to be additional incentives for AEMSP partners, but today not any longer.

@Marcel_Altena 

Oh okay, well, I want to ensure that I acknowledge your question, however, I don't see any questions from you. 

Regards,

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Marcel_Altena (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Marcel_Altena Seen the same thing, always Expert MSP OR Specialization. 

MartijnElfers_0-1698316446872.png

Seems that there're no incentive benefits for Expert MSPs. 

View solution in original post