SOLVED

FY24 Indirect Provider Incentives

Iron Contributor

Hi all,

Could you please share with me the link to the updated FY24 Incentives for Indirect Providers?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Nick

11 Replies
Any update on this?

@LicensingConcierge1 do you happen to know the link? 

@nick_Anag 

My apologies for the delay in responding as this post was somehow overlooked/missed. 

Since we have visitors and prospective customers who have visibility to partner specific information, I typically do not post links from the partner center. 

However, Indirect Partners can log into Partner Center and search "Cloud Solution Provider Indirect Provider Incentive Resources" to find a download for FY24 Indirect Partners incentives:

LicensingConcierge_0-1692718139265.png

If this reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, please let me know if you need further assistance on this topic.

Regards,

Microsoft CSP Licensing Concierge

Hi there,
Yes, this is the right path, checked it!

Prior resolving this, could you please enlighten us why there are only available the documents for Biz.Apps & Security and not for MW and Azure? Are the remaining documents will be available soon?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Nick

@nick_Anag 

Prior resolving this, could you please enlighten us why there are only available the documents for Biz.Apps & Security and not for MW and Azure? Are the remaining documents will be available soon?

Your original question asked about FY24 Incentives for Indirect Providers, so that is what I provided in my snapshot.:smile:

I also directed you to the title of the page in Partner Center that lists all of the "Cloud Solution Provider Indirect Provider Incentive Resources".  Please carefully review all of the resources available as you'll find that once you scroll down, Azure and MW also have downloadable documents:

LicensingConcierge_0-1692725445190.png

If this reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, please let me know if you need further assistance on this topic.

Regards,

@LicensingConcierge1 

Kindly carefully review your second screenshot as the marked documents are subject to FY23 and not FY24!

My follow up question for MW & Azure still refers to FY24.

Thank you,

Nick

best response confirmed by nick_Anag (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Hi there @nick_Anag 

Oh yes, I am aware of the contents of the snapshot that I provided :smile:

Now that I've provided you with the location of the incentive resources, you're now aware of where to find the incentive information.  The website states that the information is valid through September 2023, so there's time to provide FY24 information if that is what's planned

Since I do not manage the documents on the website, my best suggestion is that you check back periodically for the FY24 download(s).

Additionally, as with most Microsoft website, you can submit feedback and, in this case, you can ask when FY24 downloads will be available:

LicensingConcierge_0-1692807065370.png

Regards,

@nick_Anag 

FY24 Incentives for Modern Work & Azure should be available. :smile:

The FY24 incentive guide is expected to be published sometime in early September, in preparation for the Oct 1st launch.

Regards,

Happy month @LicensingConcierge1 

Thank you for the update. MW has been uploaded. However, for Azure I am getting the below screenshot that the file no longer exists.

nick_Anag_0-1693671437108.png

Could you please review this issue?

Thank you in advance,

Nick

Hi there,

Issue still stands. Could you please escalate this in order to be resolved and have the Azure documentation available?

Best regards,
Nick

Hi @nick_Anag 

Friday marked the first day of September.

The second business day is not until tomorrow, September 5th.

As per my previous reply, the information should be available sometime in early September. Therefore, it would be reasonable to allow at least a week before expecting the information. 

Thank you for your patience. :smile:

LicensingConcierge_0-1693868369737.png

Regards,

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by nick_Anag (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Hi there @nick_Anag 

Oh yes, I am aware of the contents of the snapshot that I provided :smile:

Now that I've provided you with the location of the incentive resources, you're now aware of where to find the incentive information.  The website states that the information is valid through September 2023, so there's time to provide FY24 information if that is what's planned

Since I do not manage the documents on the website, my best suggestion is that you check back periodically for the FY24 download(s).

Additionally, as with most Microsoft website, you can submit feedback and, in this case, you can ask when FY24 downloads will be available:

LicensingConcierge_0-1692807065370.png

Regards,

View solution in original post