Unable to save all attachments to a shared network drive

Copper Contributor

Hi Team,

We are facing the similar issues with Office 2010. Need your suggestions on that.

Last updated: January 17, 2018

ISSUE

When you attempt to Save All Attachments from an email to a shared network drive, nothing happens. This issue is seen on version 16.0.8518.1000 and higher.

Microsoft is aware of this issue and working on a fix. In the meantime, you can try one of these workarounds:

• Save the documents to your own computer, and then copy them to the shared network drive.
  • Save the documents one at a time to the shared network drive.

Information for this issue is also provided in Unable to "Save all attachments" to a shared network drive.

Thank you!

Regards,

Ankur Raturi

4 Replies

i'm waiting too...

we are also waiting for a fix, issue also seems to relate to the "save as" function when saving an email. It saves fine to local drives but not network drives 

I was hoping that there would have been some movement on this item but it does not seem to be a priority for Microsoft. I would have thought an introduced bug like this would be one they would be eager to squash....

Please raise the priority on this. This heavily impacts work productivity not being able to save multiple attachments together to a shared network drive. That is where our work folders are kept. Personal folders are not stored.