Skype for Business and Outlook for Mac 2016 - Schedule online meeting not working

Copper Contributor

Hi,

(Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post it)

I was wondering if someone could clarify this for me, we are using Skype for Buesiness as many of our clients are using so I though it would be nice to get the Outlook online meeting feature working however i always get this message with a loading bar "Resolving sip names from SMTP addresses" then an error saying "You cannot schedule this online meeting because there might be issues with your sign in account. Make sure you are signed in to the same account you use for Microsoft Outlook. If the problem continues, contact your System Administrator".

The account I have signed into Skype for Business is miles@companyname.onmicrosoft.com

The account I have licensed Outlook with is miles@companyname.onmicrosoft.com (Office Business Premium)

So they are both using the same account so I dont see why I am getting an issue?

Is it because my email account in Outlook isnt in the format of miles@companyname.onmicrosoft.com, it is miles@companyname.com?

Any pointers would be much appreciated 

Thanks
Miles K

2 Replies

at my place it works i use fast insider builds.. maybe that is the difference.