Reporting 3 Samsung's Outlook bugs - need solutions to solve them

Copper Contributor

I report 3 bugs in Outlook. Most annoying to less annoying.

1-) Sometimes, since few days, I can't create a calendar event in my outlook and I got the message "Unable to create a meeting on this account as it does not support calendars". It is false since I did it thousands of time and waiting minutes to hour or rebooting often solves it. See picture num1.jpg

2-) My archive folder, for some problem, only on my Samsung Outlook is under "Draft" and I can't move items to it. See Num2.jpg, I deleted some of my folder names from it.

3-) I set option to load every items on my phone (all email loaded). However, when I move pictures, pdf or such directly in folder, they are not loaded.

8 Replies
Thanks for the heads up.
Please report back the resolution.
actually I was asking help
Sorry, the phones are not my expertise. I am interested because I have a Samsung too.
I have the event creation problem too. While I can't make a calendar event in the outlook app, the + on the outlook calendar widget on the home screen works just fine. Definitely looks like an outlook problem, rather than a phone configuration one.

is there a better place to ask the question, contact support? Because I have literally no help after a week. Can we contact outlook directly?

There is also another problem: the contacts are deleted automatically from the phone.

I have a user with a Samsung Galaxy phone who is having the same issue with Outlook calendar event creation. "Unable to create a meeting on this account as it does not support calendars". The + button on the widget works to create a calendar event, as mentioned by someone else in this thread.

thanks for the heads up! I get the workaround, but still, shouldn't outlook team look into it? It's obviously a bug, if we are 2 to report there are likely way more who experience that