Related mails not showing on Outlook 365 since November 17

Copper Contributor

Hello there,

Since today when I put find related messages, Outlook doesnt find any even when you put to look further on the server.... What can it be? please help.... I send a lot of mails and this causes great difficulty when managing follow-ups. My mail es gpino@ventasgp.com 

2 Replies

@gpino1982 

I have exactly the same issue, and it started to happen yesterday or the day before!

Any help?

Hi @Paulo755 @gpino1982,

The Find the Related Conversation feature has been a hot topic this week.  

Workaround #1 Moses3000 suggested using the brackets method:
The working syntax includes the bracket. That is [Conversation]:="Email Title." This feature is not working as the bracket is missed in the search syntax -> Converation:="Email Title." I encountered this issue when my computer upgraded to KB5007186.

Workaround #2 I provided the Show as Conversation Feature.

You can bypass the manual effort with Find Related Conversations and enable the Show as Conversation feature.  This option groups all related messages automatically in ascending or descending order. You can expand to see all messages.  When you move an email to a folder and choose "all mailboxes," all conversations in the inbox, sent, and other folders are shown.

Give it a try.  You will no longer have to find conversations manually.

• Select View | Add a checkmark by Show as Conversations | All mailboxes

Teresa_Cyrus_0-1637813933394.png

Fix Response: Then SamuelPegg spoke to MS and confirmed that the Find Related Conversation feature was deprecated in the recent upgrade.  The Show as Conversation is the alternative feature, or you can revert to the previous version.  Read the entire thread for details about reinstalling the correct version. 
Re: Find Related messages - Page 2 - Microsoft Tech Community

Teresa

#traccreations4e