SOLVED

"New Outlook" doesn't have all the quickstep options

Copper Contributor

Does anyone know if the new outlook is planning to expand its current list of quicksteps options to all that was available in the existing desktop app? Specifically, the whole "respond" & "appointment" action sections are missing.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by RodSW (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @RodSW 

I am an independent advisor answering Outlook questions. 

Quicksteps was released to Outlook Online version several months ago and did not include the classic's predefined ones. However, you can create and assign actions to shortcut keys.

But to your original question, it has not been made public if Microsoft plans to include them. I recommend that you add it to Microsoft's Feedback Hub. Please include your feedback link in this thread, which will assist others with the same question, and they can vote this requirement.

If you find this information helpful, please like it or mark it as the best response.

/Teresa
#traccreations4e

Thanks for responding @Teresa_Cyrus. I have added to the feedback hub and the link is: https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/f0ce6946-ccea-ed11-a81c-000d3ad924d4

Do you know if Microsoft respond directly in the feedback hub?

Hi @RodSW,

I voted! 

Answer to your question: Sometimes. Very Rarely.  
~But you influenced change!~

/T

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by RodSW (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @RodSW 

I am an independent advisor answering Outlook questions. 

Quicksteps was released to Outlook Online version several months ago and did not include the classic's predefined ones. However, you can create and assign actions to shortcut keys.

But to your original question, it has not been made public if Microsoft plans to include them. I recommend that you add it to Microsoft's Feedback Hub. Please include your feedback link in this thread, which will assist others with the same question, and they can vote this requirement.

If you find this information helpful, please like it or mark it as the best response.

/Teresa
#traccreations4e

View solution in original post