10-03-2020 04:24 AM
1: a way to import/export rules like gmail. wish you could add such option no only to import/export rules between outlook accounts, but even that i can import my gmail rules to outlook
2: a way to batch spam account at once, so a way to batch copy list from one account to the other.
for example i copy
to outlook without need to have original email
3) avoid to disable rules, even if i never told you that
4) you should disable rules, if you see that an email used in a rule is disabled by google or other. so instead of getting 10000x
mx.google.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:
you will simply disable such rules after 10-50 try, by sending an email to another account
5) until now i was not able to configure forward account on all my accounts, since the page doesn't work at all. (at the moment is made via rules, but like i told you, you disable the rules, so is not a perfect solution).
6) disable the spam folder/or other folders at all, i want to see all message in just 1 inbox, not to switch between folders. i create rules to delete spam..
7) disable the option "stop other rules* at all, is so annoying that i need to uncheck it every time.