Outlook Settings in the Cloud?

Copper Contributor

I saw that as of now, Outlook 365 (Click-to-run) is supposed to be storing the settings - and specifically signatures - in the cloud. It does not seem to be working for me. I have many signatures on my desktop and have clicked "Store my Outlook settings in the cloud" on the Options page. 

I have a similar Outlook 365 (CTR) on my laptop. It has zero signatures on it. I clicked "Store my Outlook settings in the cloud" on this laptop, but the signatures never arrive.

Is this new feature supposed to work at this point in time? Am I missing some step?

Thank you.

3 Replies

This is still a work in progress and does seem to have some major issues/limitations currently... I'd suggest avoiding it for the time being.

@Vasil Michev any update on when Microsoft will make this happen ? Its has been delay over a year now. 

@Vasil Michev the roadmap says GA: July 2021... the roadmap status is rolling out. The new signature window does not appear in Outlook yet (only the checkbox). When do you expect the roll out to be finished? Looking forward to seeing this. Thanks