Outlook on Mac Loading This may take a few moments

Copper Contributor

When opening up a new version of Outlook version 16.59 it will not let me open up stored emails it just says "Loading This may take a few moments". 

This is on Mac OS. I had to roll back by reverting to an older version which resolved the issue. When will this be fixed?

6 Replies

Hi Brandon, I am having the same situation, did you manage to figure it out ? @BrandonKNSS 

@anlgr , @BrandonKNSS  I just started having this issue today.  Were you able to get it working?  It has been working great for many months. Now, all of the sudden it seems to have broken.

blaine_alcatraz_0-1655935355412.png

Hi @blaine_alcatraz , @anlgr , @BrandonKNSS

I am also having this issue, and wondering if anyone has found a solution. I see several suggested fixes for this problem on Windows, but none for Mac.

Best,

in my case, I had my Gmail account frozen. I removed the account from Outlook, restarted Outlook, and added the account again. It fixed the issue.
This worked for me as well. Easy to do, and working instantly once gmail account is loaded to the other accounts. Thanks

@BrandonKNSS 

Right click on your email address in the left pane, choose account settings and log out. When you log in   again-it should be working just fine… Mine works fine now after weeks of pain and headaches. All of the other replies, help me to understand how to better correct this issue.