Outlook no muestra búsqueda en relacionados

Copper Contributor

Después de actualizar a Outlook versión 16.0.14527.20270, buscar mediante la Buscar relacionados opción no muestra ningún resultado. Esto se aplica a los siguientes problema: Buscar mensajes relacionados en esta conversación, Buscar mensajes relacionados del remitente

3 Replies
Tengo exactamente el mismo problema desde hoy..... por favor si alguien haya la solución escribirme a gpino@ventasgp.com

@gpino1982 @James_McQuaker1977 soporteaavs
Hi, I completed a quick test on my computer and found no issues with the Find Related in Conversation feature. I also have the latest Outlook Window version.

As an alternative, you can try the Show as Conversation feature.  This feature also groups all related conversations. I also recommend choosing "all mailboxes," which include conversations in the inbox, sent, and other folders based on the title.

2021-11-18_1-44-21.png

In the past, users also reported that the grouping failed when the subject line has trailing spaces.  

#traccreations4e

Hi,

Same problem here with the version

Microsoft® Outlook® para Microsoft 365 MSO (versión 2110 compilación 16.0.14527.20270 de 64 bit

the problem seems the lack of "[" "]" example when you perform a request about serching by related emails apear this text on the box

Conversación:="this is a test"

instead

[Conversación]:="this is a test"

If you complete manualy [ ] the seach is working fine.

Jose R