SOLVED

Outlook login issues

Copper Contributor

Good Morning all,

Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I have 2 outlook emails that I use through a web browser. For months just before logging in to one of them Microsoft asks to track me , my data, cookies etc and i started accepting Yes just to access my emails. Is this normal now to give it all away to access my emails?

I've had this email for years without any unnecessary obstacles

Secondly, the other email that I use I can login normally but it won't allow me to view my emails saying message cant be displayed because of the network connection but everything is fine. I can login to my other outlook account and use the internet as normal. I'm even posting this message because my internet is working.

These are issues are in Safari. The 1st email data request and viewing emails using my second email. 

However when you do click on any email in my second email it pops up with a prompt within outlook asking to access and store data. See attachment below

When using Chrome...I can login to the first email as normal but the second email still says i have network issues?

Can someone explain what is going on?

Many Thanks

3 Replies
best response confirmed by MicRiz (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MicRiz   Hi

Of course, this is not an explanation for this problem, but I propose to install Edge and enable synchronization for two Microsoft accounts - for all devices this will provide the correct credentials for Outlook - you can also install the PWA application - which will automatically certify permissions and access.

You can synchronize Outlook with the Mail app for Windows - which works reliably.

please write what you think?

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I guess what you have suggested will work but I should really be able to access outlook through a web browser. This is basic stuff. one day later i am still getting the same issue in safari and chrome
Sometimes it is the extensions that block ads and protect privacy, or the antivirus firewall that can block the correct loading of the site.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by MicRiz (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MicRiz   Hi

Of course, this is not an explanation for this problem, but I propose to install Edge and enable synchronization for two Microsoft accounts - for all devices this will provide the correct credentials for Outlook - you can also install the PWA application - which will automatically certify permissions and access.

You can synchronize Outlook with the Mail app for Windows - which works reliably.

please write what you think?

View solution in original post