Outlook issue

Copper Contributor

My Signature is missing, My emails are not coming in, my calendar is not allowing me to schedule events... Internet is working, computer has been restarted and rebooted. Is there a bigger issue I should be aware of?

2 Replies
try to delete Outlook profile and install it again.

@Neighbor510 

Without more precise information one can only guess and this is actually not the point of digitization. Additional information about operating system, Outlook/Office version would be an advantage.

Nonetheless, I am sending you some steps that you could try, without guarantee.

It's possible that there may be a larger issue affecting your email and calendar functionality, especially if your signature has also gone missing.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your email and calendar settings: Make sure that your email and calendar accounts are properly configured and connected. Check the settings to ensure that they are set up correctly and that any necessary updates or patches have been installed.
  2. Check your internet connection: Even if you are able to access other websites and services, it's possible that your internet connection may be unstable or slow. Try running a speed test to see if there are any issues with your connection.
  3. Check for software updates: Make sure that all of your software, including your email and calendar applications, are up-to-date. Sometimes outdated software can cause issues with functionality.
  4. Contact your IT department or service provider: If none of these steps work, you may need to contact your IT department or email service provider to investigate further. They may be able to provide additional support and troubleshoot the issue with you.

It's also possible that the issue may be related to a larger outage affecting your email or calendar service, so it's worth checking with your service provider to see if there are any known issues.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve your issues with Outlook.