Outlook Email view graphics problem

Copper Contributor

Anyone have an idea how to clear up display issues in the Outlook email user interface? On Windows 10, Office 365, Dell XPS-13-7390 updated. The Outlook email list shows a graphics glitch on the left inside the field header line just above sort headers. The glitch is a row of gray crosshatching bar with a black bar beneath, extending from the left through the first couple of headers.

Outlook user interface graphics issue.jpg

2 Replies

I'm seeing the same issue on Outlook 2021 (standalone), Dell G5 SE, Windows 10. Wouldn't it be nice if someone from Microsoft responded? I only see it when I'm in my Inbox folder, and it does go away if you move to a different folder. I think it's related to the Send/Receive action, those graphics usually appear on the bottom information bar during send/receive actions. Hope we hear something soon, it's very irritating.

Same issue here. Dell Precision Windows 10 64bit with 21H2 update, Nvidia and Intel onboard graphics, Office365 64bit, all plugins switched off/uninstalled. Mail syncing to Office365 mailbox, in cached mode. No matter what graphics board I install, or using onboard graphics, the black boxes in Outlook return. Wiped hard drive, installed Windows 10 64bit again and Office365 64bit, and problem returned. I switched off extra animations, as well as loading previews and other options in trust center, and problem still remains.