Outlook customization import

Copper Contributor

Hello, first of all I would like to specify that I am using a translator so please excuse me if my words are badly expressed.

My problem :
I made a macro under outlook to be able to open a form defined via a button in the ribbon or in the quick access.

I want to share this with my colleagues, for the macro I made export the module no problem (there is an easier way to integrate the macro without going through the developer tab?)

My main problem is located at the level of the import of the tabs of the ribbon and the fast access.
Because when I export my customization for them to integrate it into their outlook it deletes the existing customization, which I do not want I would like to be able to just add this new tab without deleting anything.

Despite a lot of time searching on the internet I haven't found a solution.

Thank you in advance for your time and advice.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

4 Replies
There is no easy way to share macros in Outlook - you need to go through developer tab to enable the macro and they will add the button for it to the ribbon or Quick Access Toolbar themselves, unless you compile it in an addin. Sorry. :(
Hello,
thank you for your answer.
Do you have any sites where I can go to get guidance on how to create an addin?
I don't really have anything on the web site on making addins, only macros - those were all moved to outlookcode.com before I took over slipstick, then the site was abandoned. :(

This is one place to start -
https://learn.microsoft.com/visualstudio/vsto/getting-started-programming-vsto-add-ins