Outlook.com calendar not loading

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

A weird issue. My outlook calendar will not load on the web. It just spins and says "loading your events". It does work on my Outlook 2019 and iPhone calendar. I have tried on multiple browsers to no success, and on multiple devices. Any ideas?

6 Replies
I'm having the same issue. Were you able to figure it out on your end?

@NicholasM 

clipboard_image_0.png

This just started for me, as well. Multiple recent software update (of course) so no obvious cause.

By the way, I have the same non-loading on Firefox (my main browser with common privacy/security measures in place) and Edge (little privacy/security in place, allowing me to confirm whether broken sites are not due to my FF config). Both are up-to-date, including add-ons.

If I figure it out, I'll post. I'd appreciate anyone else doing the same.

LOL - As soon as I posted, I noticed that my Outlook calendar has somehow gotten into an invalid config - NO calendar selected for display:

clipboard_image_0.png

It actually seems impossible to disable all calendars ... so no idea how this happened.

But at least the solution for me was simple - activate at least one calendar!

It may go without saying that the "Loading ... " message should change to something more helpful in this scenario.

@DanteDT Many thanks - same issue here! Needs better error handling, for sure.

Thank you.  This simple solution solved my problem, too - at least temporarily.

The next time I logged in, I had to go back to the top left menu button and re-select my active calendars again.  At least it's quick and easy now that I know how.

I'm having the same problem. I have to activate my calendars each time I log in to the Outlook calendar. Each time I log in, I see the spinning circle and the "Loading your events" text. When I go to the left side of the page and click on one of the calendars that feed into my Outlook calendar, the events from that calendar will appear in Outlook. When I close Outlook and sign back in, I again have to activate the calendars that until recently would appear whenever I would open the Outlook calendar.