When using deep links with business accounts (office365.live.com), I'm experiencing an issue with positive (`+`) time offsets (for example: Australia (GMT+11)) not populating the `startdt` and `enddt` fields correctly. I believe this is because the `%2B` is being incorrectly converted to a space.
Note: See thread on how the `+` character should be decoded: https://stackoverflow.com/a/29948396
1. Click a deep link with a positive time offset: https://outlook.live.com/calendar/0/deeplink/compose?path=%2Fcalendar%2Faction%2Fcompose&rru=addeven... (Redirects to sign in page)
2. Sign in with a Business (created by an administrator) Office 365 account (Redirects to calendar)
Outcome: The `startdt` will default to the next hour and the `enddt` will default to 30 minutes later.
- This works fine with negative time offsets, see: https://outlook.live.com/calendar/0/deeplink/compose?path=%252Fcalendar%252Faction%252Fcompose&rru=a...
- For positive offsets, the payload in the network tab will have a space character between the datetime and offset in the `startdt` and `enddt` payloads (`2023-03-18T20:00:00 11:00`)
- For negative offsets, the payload in the network tab will have a plus character between the datetime and offset in the `startdt` and enddt` payloads (`2023-03-18T20:00:00+11:00`)
- I cannot find any official documentation
Threads with similar (but not identical) issues: