Just started today. I can no longer add the contact name to an email or task.
For email, I click New Email click on either the "To" which opens my Select Names: Contacts where I normally doubleclick the person I'm looking for and then email them. I can get all the way to the contact list, double click the name and it fills the To in the Select Names: Contact Pop up box, but when I click OK to close out the box and fill in the name to the email, the name doesn't fill in.
For Tasks, (I've regedit and added showcontactfieldobsolete so I can link my Contact to Tasks) The same thing happens. Here, I click New Task fill in the task and then select "Contacts" which brings up "Select Contacts" box I double click the contact, but nothing fills in the box.
I've rebooted. I've repaired Office. I've updated Office and I uninstalled 6/14/18 security update to see if that fixed it...nothing.