out of office not working

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Seems like a simple enough question, but I can't get my out-of-office to work, and every suggestion so far on the internet doesn't seem te fix it
My setup is: a work e-mail account through Microsoft Exchange. Working with Outlook 365 on a Windows 10 machine.

I've set up an out-of-message by clicking File, Automatic replies, then selected "Send automatic replies" both in the tab "Inside my organisation" and "Outside my organisation" (and "anyone outside my organization" checked). I've tried both setting a time range (starting a few hours ago until the end of the week), and without a time range at all.
When I'm in the main screen where it see all my e-mails, there is a yellow line just below the menu bar that says "AUTOMATIC REPLIES, Automatic Replies are being sent for this account".

If I login through my browser it does also confirm that auto replies are enabled.

I've tried to e-mail myself from a private gmail account. My girlfriend (also gmail) as well. Both times no reply is received (also not in the spam folder).

I don't know what else to try. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Jens

0 Replies