Office e-mail is extremely confusing

Copper Contributor

I used to be a happy Thunderbird user; it was SOOOO beautiful and user friendly program in emailing; I LOVED it!
Then my computer savy friend "updated" our systems, and convinced me to start using this dumb Office.
Many many many features are simply complicated to use, and I have given up trying to even find them. But one very important featuure I would need: I would like to add recipients in one single mail. And, to make more complicated; I would like to determine how some of the recipients are cc, some are bcc, and some are simply to.
In Thunderburd there was a wonderful feature to simply change the status of the recipient in front of the address line, but in this DUMB Office, it is not so logical:
How the hell am I supposed to determine which ones are bcc and which ones cc?!?!?

1 Reply

@ThunderLover1 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Outlook space - please post Outlook questions here in the future.