New Outlook for Mac - Groups have recently vanished / are not shown

Occasional Visitor

If i want to send an E-Mail to a group, the option is gone (my groups are simply not shown) while in the "old" Outlook interface my groups are there as soon as i start typing.

"New" Outlook - Groups do not show, only Teams when i use Search"New" Outlook - Groups do not show, only Teams when i use Search"Old" Outlook - Groups are shown as soon as i start typing in any scenario"Old" Outlook - Groups are shown as soon as i start typing in any scenario

This Option worked in the "New" Outlook for me for sure a few weeks ago, it was part of me testing the new interface.

Currently, this makes me unable to send group E-Mails / Teams invitations within the New Outlook as groups are unavailable for selection.

I am using the same MacOS (Big Sur) in all cases so no change from my side here, and the newest MS Updates on a 16" MacBook Pro. I restarted and did the usual error checks. I am updating to Monterey now to be 100% sure but this should be unrelated as under the current OS it worked just a while ago.

In addition, the "File -> New -> Group" option is greyed out for me. Might this be related? According to my company i have the required rights.

0 Replies