New Look Outlook Shared Calendars

Copper Contributor

I switched to the new look several weeks ago. It's a lot cleaner to look at. However, today, I'm discovering that my team's calendars are not showing up for me, nor can I find anything about getting them added. I can switch back to the old look and get them, but there's no navigational tool across the top to try anything else. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014). MacOS 10.15.7. Outlook 16.42 (20101102).

6 Replies

I have noticed the same thing! I work within a small team, it makes it a lot easier to keep up with everyone while we are remote

I would love an update that includes this feature

@Nathan_Clement66 I drove myself nuts trying to figure out how to view other folks' calendars! Especially since this announcement from September shows a screen shot of it! I hope someone from the team working on this responds. Until then, I'm going back to the old view...

I'm also having trouble ith this. Can someone from Microsoft please get back to us. 

@STORM_ROSS Right?! Do they want us to use the product or not??

Fix this, please!!! Still need to be able to see my shared calendars within the outlook "New Look".

@Sharky101 They've rolled out a product that wasn't ready. Now they're ignoring their corporate customers.