My Templates addin no longer available

Copper Contributor

Hello all,

Recently we noticed the default addin "My Templates" is no longer available in Outlook Web or Outlook on our clients. While trying to manually add the addin again, I cannot find it in the Microsoft Store.
Does anyone know what happened to the addin? Why was it removed from our Office 365 tenant? Some of our users vigorously used this addin.

2 Replies
Hello,
same problem with european tenant. Licence education.
Addin microsoft pschitt !!
EX179059 - My Templates add in missing État: Service restauré Impact sur les utilisateurs: Users may have been unable to see the My Templates add in for Outlook on the web or the desktop client. Dernier message: Title: My Templates add in missing User Impact: Users may have been unable to see the My Templates add in for Outlook on the web or the desktop client. Final status: We've verified that disabling the offending update and refreshing the data in all affected environments has resolved the underlying issue. We've determined that the following manual mitigation steps will be required from tenant admins to completely mitigate impact: 1) A tenant admin will need to navigate to the add-in management page in the Exchange admin center (EAC). Disabling and then re-enabling My Templates will bypass an 8-day cache expiration. 2) At this point, it will take up to 3 hours for the add-in to be available to end-users. During this time, some users will see the add-in before others. 3) After 3 hours, a user can restart the Outlook desktop client or refresh Outlook on the web to see My Templates. If a user doesn't restart the Outlook desktop client, they will see the add-in within 4 additional hours. Scope of impact: This issue may have potentially affected any of your users attempting to use the My Templates add in for Outlook on the web or the desktop client. Start time: Monday, April 29, 2019, at 11:00 PM UTC End time: Sunday, May 5, 2019, at 1:30 PM UTC Preliminary root cause: A recent service update inadvertently caused impact to the My Templates feature. Next steps: - We're reviewing our update procedures to better recognize similar issues during our development and testing cycles. This is the final update for the event. Mise à jour: 2019-05-06 04:59 (UTC) Heure de début: 2019-04-29 23:00 (UTC) Heure de fin: 2019-05-05 13:30 (UTC)