SOLVED

My outlook is stuck at the loading page

Copper Contributor

Hi

I have happily been using my hotmail account on my MacBook Pro for the last 2 years. In the last few days I have logged in with email address and password, it starts to load, and then gets stuck. To begin with, if I re-sent the page it would ask for my password, which I would put in and it would let me in. Now it's just not letting me in at all. I don't use Microsoft Office on my laptop as it's a Mac so I have no idea how to solve this problem.

Can anyone help?

3 Replies

@bethpartridgehotmail 

Hi, I have no experience with Mac, but what browser are you using?
If you could download and install Edge, surely the Microsoft account credential would be automatic - Often blocking cookies and location causes that there is no way to open the site.

best response confirmed by bethpartridgehotmail (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@A1

Thank you so much for getting back to me. A friend of mine managed to sort it out in the end. And just for anyone that has the same problem of their Hotmail page not loading, I needed to empty my caches, which I did by going onto my web browser, Safari, and then clicking on the Develop tab and selecting empty caches.

I'm very glad you fixed it!
Mark your post as the best answer – this will be helpful to users. ->Safari!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by bethpartridgehotmail (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@A1

Thank you so much for getting back to me. A friend of mine managed to sort it out in the end. And just for anyone that has the same problem of their Hotmail page not loading, I needed to empty my caches, which I did by going onto my web browser, Safari, and then clicking on the Develop tab and selecting empty caches.

View solution in original post