My outlook is no longer showing attachments from senders in my gmail emails. Help!

Copper Contributor

My outlook is no longer showing attachments from senders in my gmail emails. Help!

7 Replies

@Laura_Centanni 

Hi, i have the same problem. I bought a new computer and Microsoft have been update (that's seem to be the problem because with my old computer everything ok). I try to find a solution on this community...  F<or your information, the problem disapear if you try the new version of outlook (but impossible to have other mailbox with private extension (info@nameofyourcompany.fr) for example can you please tag me if you find a solution ?

Thanks,

@Laura_Centanni 

Hi. I have the same problem. I can't see attachments on the latest received emails - emails sent to my GSuite hosted email. 

Hi. I have the same problem, since yesterday
Hi guys, @Pauline_BREIL
please note that it's showing the attachment when i change the outlook to new outlook, when i switch back to normal mode its not showing the attachment, please try and let me know if this is working for you

@eksalih 

Hi! It makes sense. But what if I don't want this new version?! Is it the version where they have all emails in one inbox? 

@cap231865
I heard back from support - they are aware of the issue affecting Gmail accounts added using the Microsoft cloud service and are recommending using the 'new outlook' or add gmail accounts as IMAP accounts.