My e-mails suddenly disappeared in the public e-mail box. I cannot reach any old e-mails.

Copper Contributor
My e-mails suddenly disappeared in the public e-mail box. I cannot reach any old e-mails.

ilhankuyu_0-1659013014644.png

2 Replies
In the Search mail bar, enter a unique word or phrase from the missing email. Move it to your Inbox when you find it.
Search the Spam, Trash, and All Mail folders for emails. Also, search the Social, Promotions, and Updates tabs.
Click More in the left menu pane to access all folders and tabs. Contact Google Support as a last resort.
Whether you accidentally deleted the emails, or if they disappeared for some unknown reason, follow these instructions to retrieve your missing Google emails.

Why Have My Messages Gone Missing on Gmail?
There are a few reasons why Gmail messages may be lost <a href="https://thabani.co.za/france-lotto-results-today/">France Powerball</a>. The most common reason is that users accidentally move or delete them, but forwards and filters can also cause emails to disappear.

Forwards: You may be forwarding emails to another address without realizing it. Log in to Gmail and select the gear icon in the upper-right corner. Select See all settings, then select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. Any forwarding addresses will appear at the top of the screen. Delete those you do not wish to forward to.
Filters: Gmail filters direct certain emails away from your main inbox to keep your messages organized. To review your filter settings, select the Settings gear > See all settings > Filters and Blocked Addresses.