MS Outlook issues with Winodws 11

Copper Contributor

I have been experiencing a sparodic problem with MS Outlook since refreshing my computer and moving to Windows 11. Details: I can typically sign into Outlook after rebooting my PC, but, anything from minutes (typically) to hours to days, Outlook issues a message saying I need to verify my connection with my inernet provider Exchange server. The problem is that it doesn't take my password....(keeps prompting for me to enter)...I followed up with my internet provider. They confirmed that it's not an issue with connecting to their server or a password. Both work when I try to access internet email.  I use o365 and have automatic updates on, so, I don't think it's an out-of-date issue. It seems to fail when Outlook tries to synchronize and/or perform a send/receive.  Anybody have any ideas on how to trouble-shoot?

1 Reply
is there a better forum or place to get counsel on trouble-shooting? I was thinking this was a good forum for this kind of issue, but, I have not used this before and judging by the lack of replies, I am wondering whether this isn't the right forum?