Monterey Stack Buffer Overflow

Copper Contributor
I have Monterey 12.3.1 and Outlook 16.6 and has been working great until about two weeks ago when Outlook immediately shut down at start up (message at the bottom).   

Actions taken: 
Deleted and reinstalled Outlook to my Mac Profile (no change)
Since other MS products were working fine, opened Excel, went to Help > Check for Updates and downloaded all MS Office updates (no change).  Mac OS is also up-to-date.  
Created a temp Mac Profile and installed the up-to-date copy of Outlook (works fine).  However, all sent messages are unavailable on the temp Profile. Stuck unless I can re-open Outlook under my original Profile (not good). 

Preliminary conclusion:  
Both versions of Outlook and Monterey appear to be working fine together on the temp Profile. The Apple Store tech suggested something needs to be changed with the Outlook files/configuration, as it is causing a shut down (buffer overflow).  Assume some Outlook file needs to be manipulated--but which one(s), how?  Is an Outlook fix tool available for Mac users?

Need Help:
I don't think purchasing a new copy of Outlook from MS would help to retrieve all sent messages, since mine is an up-to-date licensed copy (from the Home Use Program). This forum appears to be my last viable option to get help (did not find an answer in FAQs, no reply to my Case# 1038692394, and calling MS 800-642-7676 points you back here).   

David

System Integrity Protection: enabled
Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY
Application Specific Information:

stack buffer overflow
0 Replies