Meeting Invitation

Copper Contributor

I have a co-worker that is receiving outlook meeting on her phone only

- Her email is synced to the IOS mail box under the outlook 

- It list her as a recipient on the meeting.

Going to her outlook on her laptop and web version.... no meeting. She shares a calendar with a co-worker that was also assigned to the meeting. looking at that the notification, we have confirmed it is the meeting she was invited to on her phone, but not her laptop. When looking at the details of the meeting on the laptop version, her email was not one of the recipients. 

So how can a meeting invitation be created, that's sent to the same email populate on her mobile device, but have no trace on her desktop/web version.

I did a test, by creating a meeting, with the co-worker. She received the notification both on her Laptop outlook version and on the phone. So its puzzling when on one occasion she receives the meeting notification, and then on the other hand only having it going to her phone. The examples are one from an email outside of the company and then today from and email with in the company.

What steps can I take to get her to receive the meeting notifications on both accounts every time.

0 Replies