Lost Outlook Email Accounts After Update

Copper Contributor

Hope someone can help me.  I have the Office 365 subscription.  A few days ago I downloaded the OneNote app from the Microsoft Store when I realized that OneNote and OneNote for Windows 10 were different.  All I wanted was the app.  I believe just doing that updated Office on my computer and specifically Outlook.

When I opened Outlook after the update, it wanted me to log back into my Office 365 account.  No big deal I thought until I had to reset up the email account in Outlook that my Office 365 account is connected to.  Once I did that every account that I had set up in Outlook is gone!!!  I have the PST files, but I'm pissed that an update screw up all of my Outlook email accounts!!

I hope someone here can tell me simply how to get them back into Outlook without resetting everything back up again and importing the PST data?

I've done my due diligence and can't find my issue online.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2 Replies
Well, I was hoping someone from this group would be able to guide me on this, maybe even someone who's with MS that was in here. Can anyone help me with this issue? This Office update did more than affect Outlook, but that's the only thing I'm working on right now.
Ok, I'm over 2 weeks out from my post and the only reply is my own! That says everything I need to know, not much of a community here!! I'll go find a better place!!