Recently I've had a problem with the scroll wheel on my M705 Logitech mouse.
If the inbox, or any other area like deleted, has more entries than fit on the screen, and I move the mouse wheel to scroll up or down, the screen will paus 2 to 5 seconds before reacting to the request. This only happens in Outlook of Microsoft 365 and none of the other Microsoft applications or any other applications.
Trouble shooting steps:
1. Tried several other mice with the same results.
2. Reinstalled the Unifying software with no effect on the mouse.
3. I have installed several other mice with the same effect with one being generic.
4. The onboard glide pad works just fine, but I rarely use it since my standard computer activity is on a keyboard or use of the mouse.
5. I have reformatted and reinstalled Windows and programs 3 times. The last time I thought I finally fixed it, but it started again after 3 days.
6. I thought it might be McAfee, so uninstalled all components, but the problem continues.
7. Below environment has been the same for 4 years with no material change, including software.