May I suggest that you proceed with the account recovery process. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.
2. Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.
3. Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select 4. Next, a screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select Verify.
5. Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. See Tips for filling out the recovery form below.
6. Select Submit when you're finished, and we'll respond within 24 hours.
For more information about the account recovery appeal process, please visit this Help Center article:
I hope this helps.