How/where can my O365 outlook users connect their LinkedIn account?

Copper Contributor

Hi!

I have activated Linkedin integration for outlook user in my Azure console for all O365 users.

How can users now connect their linkedin accounts? There is no such option available in settings.

Microsoft help says there should be a Linkedin logo on contacts cards, but there is no such logo anywhere. Outlook online and desktop version have the same issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

JL

2 Replies

Outlook doesn't support this yet, at least on the semi-annual channel, you'll have to use OWA. The process of linking your O365 and LinkedIn id happens the first time you open a profile card and click the LinkedIn button. If you need detailed instructions check for example Tony's article: https://www.petri.com/connecting-linkedin-office-365

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me. The web site you provided has already helped me to set the Azure config.

Your answer also confirms what I feared : recent versions of Outlook desktop have REMOVED this integration, that was available in the past (Social connector). A very sad regression from Microsoft.

Still. My concern is that in OWA I don't see any LinkedIn logo anywhere on contact cards, nor in configuration options for LinkedIn.

Any idea where should I look to unlock this feature?