How to Migrate Exchange to Office 365

Copper Contributor

Hi I am using Exchange 2010 and now planning to migrate my Exchange Server mailboxes to Office 365 environment. Could you please guide me how can I perform Hybrid migration of Exchange to Office 365. I have tried searching on Google and found some tools like MailsDaddy Exchange to Office 365 Migration tool [link removed] but I don't know if I can complete my migration with this application or not.

I also tried searching the manual way of doing the same but it seems quite difficult. It would be great if anyone can share some resources to complete the migration. 

Thanks in Advance,

Mathew Abraham

4 Replies
Hi Mathew,

Thank you for asking this question. I was also searching for a solution for the same and found an answer on other Microsoft communities. So if you don't know how to migrate Exchange to Office 365 manually read it here: https://www.microsoftpartnercommunity.com/t5/MPC-Ideas/Exchange-to-Office-365-Hybrid-Migration/idi-p...
Thanks for the reply i will go through it :)

Step 1: Verify you own the domain. ...
Step 2: Connect Microsoft 365 or Office 365 to your email system. ...
Step 3: Create the cutover migration batch. ...
Step 4: Start the cutover migration batch. ...
Step 5: Route your email directly to Microsoft 365 or Office 365. ...
Step 6: Delete the cutover migration batch.

[link removed]

Reminder: Please refrain from posting and promoting third-party links - It's a violation of our Code of Conduct and further violations can result in a permanent ban.