How do I Xfer Outlook PST content to Exchange Server

Copper Contributor

Hi,  I'm running Outlook 2013 (yeah it's old) and use it with acout 8 email accounts hosted by Comcast which it accesses using POP3 and also have 1 GoDaddy email account which they host in MS/Exchange and I access that account through my Outlook 2013 using POP3.     

Godaddy is informing me that they will not support POP3 clients after tomorrow.  My options are to convert to client that support MS/Exchange mail servers (which it does not appear that Outlook 2013 does) or to use their Web based Outlook 365 Mail tool.   

If I want to use the Outlook 365 web tool, my problem is that I have tons of saved folders with emails in several PST files hooked which I'm using though my Outlook 2013 desktop app.   So, How do I copy the folders and emails in these PST files from my system to my account in Office/365 provided by GoDaddy?

Second question is this.   If I want a desktop access to both my 8 Comcast.net email accounts and to the GoDaddy Exchange based email, what do I have to get? 

I'm sorry if I used incorrect terminology here but all of this has gotten way more complicated than it was when I was in IT.

0 Replies