hotmail problems

Copper Contributor

All my individual emails are now triplicates how can I return to normal

2 Replies

@pjoeh  This problem may be caused by the disconnection that occurs when the mails are started to be retrieved by the server.
If the client pulls the mail from the server, but the connection is interrupted without sending the information to the server, the mail is still kept on the server. Therefore, more than one mail can be received or sent until the healthy sending/receiving process continues.
Have your ADSL Modem and line checked. Also, explain the situation to the company that provides the server-side service. The same problem I've had before is fixed by experience.

@hotmail I have added similar solutions to the issue I found in a different place below.

As I understand from your message, the e-mails you send through the IOS e-mail client are seen as two copies in your Sent Items folder, on the Outlook e-mail client, and when you connect to your e-mail address via the internet browser.

Please follow the suggestions below to solve your problem.

1. Access your contacts page by clicking here and check if your contacts are registered twice. If your contacts are registered twice, please delete the second record.
  2. Disconnect your e-mail address from the devices you have previously accessed. For this process, you can follow the relevant steps by clicking here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/fix-outlook-com-email-sync-issues-d39e3341-8d79-4bf1-b3c7...
  3. Remove your e-mail account registered with the IOS e-mail client and the Outlook e-mail client and re-install it. After this procedure, observe if you experience the same problem.
  4. If your problem persists, please reply to this message by providing the following data.
  5. What protocol is your e-mail address set up on the hotmail client? ( IMAP , POP and Exchange )
  6. Do you experience this problem in the e-mails you sent to all users or does it occur with certain users?
  7. Do the people you send e-mail to receive these messages twice, or are they transmitted once and only seen in two copies by you?
  8. Do you experience this problem only with the e-mails you send via the IOS e-mail client?
  9. We will try to help you with the data you provide.