Group Email

Copper Contributor

I am a member of multiple group emails. I receive all of these to my inbox, but typically delete them because I am able to access the emails through the group as well. On one of my groups it will not show me any recent emails. I am still getting them to my inbox, but if i go to the actual group the last email i can see is from July 26th, and everything before. Please help me resolve this issue as I cannot keep all of these in my inbox (due to mass amounts of emails being sent to that) but I still need access to view all emails for this group. 

3 Replies
It's likely an issue with the local cache. Open the group via the webmail/OWA to confirm - if you can see the messages therein, recreate the local Outlook profile.

@Vasil Michev I am able to view them when I access through the web. What does it mean to recreat the local outlook profile?

Basically, to reconfigure Outlook and start fresh. Follow the instructions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/overview-of-outlook-e-mail-profiles-9073a8ac-c3d6-421d-b5...
You don't need to delete the existing profile, you can do so after you've verified the issue is resolved and no data is lost.