Google workspace account won't be added to outlook

Copper Contributor

Hi there, 

I am here to help, recently we bought google workspace subscription for a special purpose but we are using microsoft services mainly, I am trying to add google email account to outlook for easy access but It doesn't let me to add, I have contacted Google support, they said no problem in our side it's the outlook issue. 

I am adding the account with the password, and verify the authentication from my phone, and then a windows pops up " Microsoft want to access google app services" in this stage both deny and allow button are grayed out , I can't click on them. 

Google support said that outlook can't connect to the browsers that is why the buttons are not clickable. 

I tried to change the default browser few times but still not working. 

Can you please help me to fix this?

please find the attachement for more details Screenshot 11.jpgscreenshot10.jpg

3 Replies
Thank you so much for providing the link, actually I have tried this but it didn't work because we are using outlook 365 which isn't supported by GWMMO, do you have another solution?
Hi again,

Is there any way to call everyone to help? I am desperate to find a solution and I haven't got enough responses to get this sorted

@Barzan_M_Hassan 

How to get support for Outlook.com (microsoft.com)

I think it's worth clarifying – this could be a good direction, as Outlook isn't syncing your account properly.